Join me for this info-packed webinar hosted by Stationery Academy.
Please not that the listed time is Eastern Standard (the time listed on the SA website is Central Time).
Have friends suggested you start selling your cards or invitations in retail stores? Do you run an online shop and wish you could sell more than one or two cards at a time? Have you been approached about selling your products wholesale, but don’t have any idea how to go about it? Selling your products to retail outlets can be an incredible boost to your business’s bottom line, but there are key elements your must have in place in order to succeed. Being flooded with orders is great, but only if you can fill them in an efficient and timely manner, as well as make a profit, too. Take the guesswork out of selling wholesale with techniques that will make you and your business look like a wholesale superstar right out of the gate.
What we’ll cover in this webinar:
- Tips for determining if your product is ready for the market
- How to price your products for maximum profit
- Techniques for identifying and determining your audience
- Best practices for setting up your business foundation
- Strategies for creating systems to keep your business running smoothly
You can register for this webinar or Stationery Academy's entire series here.